As a full-service Elder & Estate Planning Law Firm we have learned that estate planning does not end once your documents are signed. Stapleton Elder Law is committed to keeping your estate plans current regardless of family circumstances or changing laws.
Through our Client and Family Care Plan, we have developed a process to keep your estate plan current.
Client and Family Care Plan includes:
- Annual Trust review
- NO-CHARGE phone calls any time you have a question about your plan
- 24/7 Emergency access to all your important Health Care Directives for physicians and medical care providers via FREE membership in the Legal Directives Medical Access Program
- Secure online storage of all your Estate Plan and Life Care Plan documents, so you can access and review your documents at any time
- FREE simple updates, such as changes to beneficiaries or asset values
- FREE updates for changes that affect all clients
- Discounted rates for meetings to discuss changes when major changes are required
- Annual verification of proper registration for assets acquired after your Estate Plan is put in place
24/7 Emergency Medical Access Program Wallet Card